Friday, October 14, 2011

How would I use blogs, wikis and delicious with my EFL students?

Blogs, wikis and delicious are useful websites that can be used by the teacher to develop the learning process and make it more enjoyable . He/she can use these websites with him/her EFL students in order to manipulate and improve their learning.

According to me as a teacher I will use these websites with my EFL students like this way.





The first website is , blogger. I will use it with my EFL students to improve their reading and writing skills. For example, I will ask them to create an account in blogger. Then, I will give them any topic and ask them to paraphrase it and write it in their blogs. After that , they are going to read each other reflection and add comments.






The second website is, delicious. This website is very helpful It enables the users to save and share links. So, I will use it with my EFL students. For example, I will ask them to create an account In delicious . Then, each one of them should add useful links that help them in their learning.





The last website is , wiki. It is used for a collaborative work. It allows users to collaborate with each other on-line easily. So, I will use It with my EFL students in their final project. I will divide them into groups and each group contain 3 students. Then, I will give them a topic and ask them to work on it as a group. So, they are going to add pages or documents to their wiki and edit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment