Friday, October 14, 2011

Reflection on the three weeks

EDU 401 ( Educational Technology ) is one of the most interesting course I have taken in this semester . It teaches us how to apply technology in education and how to benefit from it.
During the last three weeks I have learned many things that I didn't learn It before. I have learned how to create an account in blogger, wiki and delicious. And who to use it in our learning process. In the first time, I have faced difficulty when I'm working on it. Also, I felt depression because I didn’t understand It and I didn't know what was it benefit . It was new things to me because I jest used the internet in reading , playing games and shopping. I didn't know there are useful websites that can be used in education process. But now, I have find it easy and enjoyable.
The website that I like It so much is, delicious. It is really delicious. I like it because I can save and share different links with my friends.
Finally, I hope to learn more about technology and how we can apply it in our education process.

1 comment:

  1. Salam,
    I am glad you learned a lot during the previous three weeks. Keep on learning!
    Dr. Hala

    ReplyDelete